Panda Eye Treatment
Dark eye circle is common among Asian. There are mainly 2 components in the dark eye circle element, namely pigment or vascular origin.
The pigment component can be caused as:
1. Inheritance, especially darker skin type
2. Habitual rubbing of eye
3. Improper eye make up, which contain chemical which cause hyperpigmentation around the eye area.
For vascular component, it is shown by tiny blood vessels which can be seen through the delicate skin around the eyes. It is more apparent in thinner skin and aging skin. The precipitating factor of this vascular component include:
1. Poor sleep causing poor microcirculation around eye
2. Poor nutrition causing lack of collagen and elastin in the periorbital skin
3. Excessive sun exposure will stimulate new melanin production which manifest as dark eye circle around the eye
4. The combination of capillaries near the skin's surface and translucent skin around the eyes makes this discoloration much more apparent.
Dark Eye Circle Prevention
1. Avoid excessive eye shadow or high chemical eye shadow. It is recommended to use pure mineral eye shadow such as kiss mineral make up
2. To apply sunblock around the eye area. It is recommended to use the premium quality sunblock around the eye to avid clogging the pore and causing oil seed around the eye
3. Adequate sleep to improve periorbital blood microcirculation
Dark Eye Circle Treatment (Dr Ginny’s Total Eye Beauty):
1. Crystal eye laser
2. Dark eye circle remodeling treatment
3. Eye beauty filler injection